The Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber is one of the nation's largest Chambers, representing the interests of nearly 4,000 member businesses.
- Purpose: To grow the vibrancy and economic prosperity of our region.
- Vision: The Cincinnati region is the hottest city in America.
- CoreValues: We are visionaries, collaborators, and makers of change. We lead inclusively with passion, integrity, and fun.
An award-winning membership organization, the Chamber has been recognized as national Chamber of the Year twice. It supports members and the Cincinnati region in pursuit of success in today's global economy.
The Chamber provides numerous services, including business retention and attraction, programs and events, member benefits to improve members' bottom line, solutions to members' workforce challenges, government advocacy, and more to create and sustain a positive business climate for our community, including demonstrating a commitment to small business assistance and economic inclusion.
The Chamber's talented, professional staff of 60 people works with thousands of engaged member companies, volunteers and partners in an effort to create and sustain a dynamic Cincinnati USA, a region of 15 counties located in three states. The Chamber's member businesses and organizations represent approximately 300,000 employees throughout southwestern Ohio, northern Kentucky and southeastern Indiana.
The Chamber's course to grow the vibrancy and economic prosperity of our region reflects what we've heard from members and partners:
- Lead with a bold voice for business.
- Expand the talent base.
- Harness the power of the region's unique offerings.
For more information, please contact the Chamber at firstname.lastname@example.org.