How to Apply
Please include the position you are applying for along with your resume and salary requirements and send to the contact information below. Resumes without salary requirements will not be considered. Open positions listed below.
Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber
3 East 4th Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
The Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber is the nation’s fifth largest Chamber, with nearly 5,000 member businesses. The Chamber’s talented, professional staff of 75 shares a commitment to leadership, service and teamwork and works with thousands of engaged member companies to grow our regional economy and community, stimulating opportunities for everyone.
The Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber is an equal opportunity employer.
Membership Development Representative - September 14, 2015
The Chamber is seeking a Membership Development Representative to find, retain, and engage Chamber members.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement member development strategy.
- Penetrate customer targets to generate proposals and close sales by prospecting, qualifying, and securing meetings with decision makers of targeted companies.
- Identify and present tailored value proposition to prospects and determine appropriate level of membership.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual quotas.
- Identify market trends to assist in the Chamber's overall marketing strategy and track appropriately.
- Provide current and prospective member driven recommendations regarding the development of member services that will attract new members for ongoing continuous improvement.
- Maintain accurate member information and intelligence in our database in coordination with internal team.
- Coordinate the processing of membership and communication set up with internal team.
- Conflict Management
- Customer Focus
- Integrity and Trust
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Drive for Results
Specific skills desired:
- Proven business acumen, relationship management and communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of the Cincinnati business community
- Results oriented professional with excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- An understanding of value based selling
- Reliable transportation with proof of insurance is required for local travel
A minimum of 2+ years of relationship management experience and/or business to business sales experience is desired. Bachelor's degree and/or relative work experience required. This position offers a rewarding challenge in a professional and dynamic environment and an excellent benefits package. This position is salary plus commissions. Please submit resume and salary requirements: Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber, Attention HR, 3 East Fourth Street, Suite 200, Cincinnati, OH 45202, firstname.lastname@example.org or (fax) 513.579.3101.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Vice President, Minority Business Accelerator and Economic Inclusion - July 8, 2015
The Chamber is seeking a Vice President of the Minority Business Accelerator and Economic Inclusion. For details regarding this opportunity, view the position specification (PDF).
To apply, submit a cover letter describing professional experience as it relates to the opportunities and requirements of the position; a current resume; and the names, telephone numbers and email addresses of five references. The Chamber is partnering with The Hollins Group Inc., a leading retained executive search firm, to conduct this search engagement. All inquiries and materials should be sent electronically (in Microsoft Word format) and directly to The Hollins Group at: email@example.com (please reference “Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber” in the e-mail subject line).