Leadership Programs Administrator
The Leadership Programs Administrator supports the implementation of the Chamber’s Talent and Leadership programs and initiatives. The incumbent works with team members and Chamber volunteers and provides support to the Manager of Women Excel Programs and the Senior Manager of HYPE Programs.
Customer Focus, Organized and Efficient, Creative and Innovative
- Assist with the administration and execution of the Chamber’s key leadership programs.
- Assist the managers of key programs (WE Lead, We Succeed, C-Change, Cincy Next) in program administration, logistics, and execution.
- Coordinate the implementation of all in-person events and activities associated with the leadership programs listed above.
- Support the Leadership Programs team by executing on key program needs, such as maintaining social network pages, managing databases, drafting letters, preparing collateral for meetings and events, assisting with the budget, and coordinating the recruitment process.
Qualifications: Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and an aptitude for database management
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Understanding of Cincinnati region and community priorities
- Familiarity with leadership and training program development
Our Collaborative Spirit
We commit to achieving tangible results in a supportive team environment built on respect, energy, curiosity, continuous improvement, and positive attitudes and relationships.Position offers a rewarding challenge in a professional environment, Please submit resume & salary requirements to Resume@cincinnatichamber.com. We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Please include the position you are applying for along with your resume and salary requirements and send to the contact information below. Resumes without salary requirements will not be considered. Open positions listed below.
Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber
3 East 4th Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
The Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber is one of the nation's largest chambers of commerce, with approximately 4,000 member businesses. The Chamber's talented professional staff share a commitment to leadership, service, and teamwork, working with thousands of engaged member companies to grow the vibrancy and economic prosperity of our region.
The Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber is an equal opportunity employer.