Director, Leadership Cincinnati & Leadership Action - Jan. 7, 2016
The Chamber's suite of premier leadership programs helps more than 200 professionals a year focus their talents, develop strong relationships, and define and drive their individual impacts on Cincinnati USA's future. The Director, Leadership Cincinnati & Leadership Action leads the development and execution of the Chamber's Annual Leadership Cincinnati and Leadership Action programs. The Director is accountable for generating and sustaining revenue and resources related to program delivery. This is an externally focused position - the Director represents the Chamber with corporate business leaders and community organizations, as well as with an active Leadership Alumni Association.
- Develop, plan, and implement program content, and signature events, for Leadership Cincinnati and Leadership Action
- Recruit Leadership Cincinnati steering committee members and interact with key volunteers
- Manage budget and achievement of program goals
- Enlist a diverse set of participants into each Leadership class
This highly visible position requires a proven leader who is comfortable interacting with executives from regional businesses, civic, and non-profit organizations, Candidates must have experience developing and managing volunteers, a strong ability to multi-task, organize priorities, and meet deadlines, as well as experience in budget preparation, and project management.
A Bachelor's Degree and exceptional written and oral business communication skills are a requirement, Master's Degree preferred. The successful candidate will be dynamic, results oriented, big-picture focused, and experienced in successfully working through complex and challenging situations and relationships.
This position offers a rewarding challenge in a professional and dynamic environment, competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. Please submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Membership Development Representative
The Chamber is seeking a Membership Development Representative to find, retain, and engage Chamber members.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement member development strategy.
- Penetrate customer targets to generate proposals and close sales by prospecting, qualifying, and securing meetings with decision makers of targeted companies.
- Identify and present tailored value proposition to prospects and determine appropriate level of membership.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual quotas.
- Identify market trends to assist in the Chamber's overall marketing strategy and track appropriately.
- Provide current and prospective member driven recommendations regarding the development of member services that will attract new members for ongoing continuous improvement.
- Maintain accurate member information and intelligence in our database in coordination with internal team.
- Coordinate the processing of membership and communication set up with internal team.
- Conflict Management
- Customer Focus
- Integrity and Trust
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Drive for Results
Specific skills desired:
- Proven business acumen, relationship management and communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of the Cincinnati business community
- Results oriented professional with excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- An understanding of value based selling
- Reliable transportation with proof of insurance is required for local travel
A minimum of 2+ years of relationship management experience and/or business to business sales experience is desired. Bachelor's degree and/or relative work experience required. This position offers a rewarding challenge in a professional and dynamic environment and an excellent benefits package. This position is salary plus commissions. Please submit resume and salary requirements: Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber, Attention HR, 3 East Fourth Street, Suite 200, Cincinnati, OH 45202, email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Please include the position you are applying for along with your resume and salary requirements and send to the contact information below. Resumes without salary requirements will not be considered. Open positions listed below.
Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber
3 East 4th Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
The Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber is one of the nation's largest chambers of commerce, with approximately 4,000 member businesses. The Chamber's talented professional staff share a commitment to leadership, service, and teamwork, working with thousands of engaged member companies to grow the vibrancy and economic prosperity of our region.
The Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber is an equal opportunity employer.