The Chief Marketing Officer Roundtable is designed to provide an opportunity for those with high-level marketing leadership responsibilities to participate in candid and confidential discussions with others who understand and share the unique challenges of leading and developing successful marketing strategies and teams for businesses and nonprofits.
CMO Roundtable participation provides:
- Issue discussions at a CMO-level with resourceful, engaged peers
- Best practice discussions across multi-channel platforms, social and traditional media with similarly-experienced group of professionals
- Actionable, shareable solutions
- Diverse perspectives creating visionary solutions and ideas
- A deeper dive into a myriad of marketing challenges and the opportunity for constructive feedback
How Do I Join?
Submit a complete CMO Roundtable application
CMO Roundtable Application
Need More Information?
Check out the CMO Roundtable Brochure here.
Contact Greg Buscher at 513.686.2959 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In partnership with:
A word from our CMO Roundtable Chair
“The program serves as a candid and confidential forum for both sharing with and learning from other marketing leaders about using best practices, leveraging opportunities and overcoming challenges. In a rapidly changing marketplace, the CMO Roundtable helps Cincinnati marketing leaders thrive, not just survive.”
Dennis Devlin | CMO Roundtable Chair | CEO | Consumer Clarity