There are several volunteer leadership opportunities for dues-paying members.
Community Engagement Committee: Help serve on this committee to help advance grassroots community initiatives and projects.
- One time event based volunteer opportunities (Examples: Blink, World Choir Games)
- Help advance community impact projects (Examples: Red Bike, Pre-School Promise)
- Help connect graduates to meaningful board positions through our partnership with Boardbank.
Events Committee: Listen to the needs of alumni and provide meaningful education, networking and leadership events.
- Participate at the strategic level to determine events for the year.
- Serve on an event sub committee to plan one of the events.
- Assist with the courageous conversation series to help us tackle key issues.
- Be part of developing a new offering of leadership development workshops and trainings.
Class Connectors: Keep your individual class engaged and connected to the Alumni Network.
- Develop creative ways to keep your class engaged and connected with each other and the Alumni Network.
- Build relationships with other class connectors to learn best practices and expand your own network.
Leadership Program Advisory Committee: Provide strategic direction with the Chamber’s leadership programs.
- Assist with a strategic plan to determine the longer term vision for the platform of programs and each individual program.
- Assess the impact of each program for the individuals, the business and the community.
Program Engagers: Assist with creating an intentional diverse candidate pool for the leadership programs.
- Develop relationships with Talent and D&I professionals to create pipeline of candidates.
- Develop relationships with community organizations connected to the demographic of each leadership program.
- Meet with potential candidates.
Contact Lauren NIcholson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513.562.8472 with interest.View the Alumni Network Committee Leadership Team.