Wednesday, August 30th, 2017
3:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Sharonville Convention Center
Registration deadline: Friday, August 18th, 2017
Restaurant exhibitors will receive the following benefits:
- The opportunity to present signature hors d’oeuvres to Cincinnati USA business professionals*
- The opportunity to participate in the Best of Schmooza restaurant competition
- A listing in the event program to be distributed to all attendees
- Exhibitors may be mentioned in media marketing efforts, including press releases, on-air promotions, and event day coverage
- Admission for five (5) attendee passes and five (5) drink tickets (Additional registrations: $25/each)
- Booth space is 8’ x 8’ piped and draped (includes 1- 6ft table and 1 chair)
- Personalized signage denoting your booth
*This is an opportunity to showcase menu items from your restaurant through sampling, not selling.
- Samples must be a 2 ounce portion size or a normal bite size
- Provide samples for a minimum of 200 people.
- Restaurants are responsible for providing the necessary equipment to be compliant with the Board of Health Standards
- Restaurants are responsible for following all building requirements
- The Sharonville Convention Center kitchen will not be available for use
Please check in at the timeframe specified for set-up (TBD). You will be escorted to your booth upon arrival.
Set-Up and Tear-down Time:
- You will be able to set up prior to the event – exact time TBD. Please have your station set prior to the start of the event, 3:30 p.m.
- Booths must be torn down immediately after the event ends at 6:30 p.m. Booths are not allowed to tear down early- exhibitors need to keep their booths set-up and staffed until tear down at 6:30 p.m
Paper Products /Linens:
Restaurants are responsible for providing their own paper products, linens, serving utensils, etc.
Best of Schmooza Instructions:
Attendees will vote for their favorite sample or restaurant at the event. You are responsible for promoting your samples to attendees.