The CFO Roundtable Program provides an opportunity to connect with other CFOs and senior finance leaders to confidentially discuss the challenges and accomplishments of leading the financial functions of a business.
Each roundtable includes 8-12 members of noncompetitive companies designed around commonalities of company size and expectations; however, they are not industry groups. Participants come from various types of organizations and industries, including not-for-profits. Roundtables provide an indispensable opportunity to receive direct feedback and advice from others experiencing similar financial business concerns and decisions.
CFO Roundtable participation provides:
- An informal, trusted board of advisors
- Diverse perspectives creating visionary solutions and ideas
- Resourceful and engaged peer leadership
- Personal and professional growth
- CFO-only events, tours, outings and other roundtable activities
- Perspective on finance related issues such as legislation reform, compliance
Click here to learn about the application process.
A word from our CFO Roundtable Chair
“CFO Roundtables are peer-to-peer, self-help teams. They rapidly grow the strategic vision, trusted supplier networks, and practical problem - solving capabilities of Cincinnati’s financial executives.”
Brad Forsythe | CFO Roundtable Chair | Regional Director - Midwest | Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Need more information?