Women's Business Awards
Celebrating the contributions and inspiration of women leaders in Cincinnati USA.
Meet the finalists!
The Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber is proud to host WE Celebrate, an annual awards breakfast honoring women and women-owned businesses for their achievement, innovation, social responsibility and mentoring. WE Celebrate provides women business owners the chance to come together with others who know what it’s like to honor the sacrifices and successes you’ve all been through.
WE Celebrate 2013
Thursday, December 5
8:00 - 9:30 a.m.
Horseshoe Casino Cincinnati
Mentor of the Year
- Sandra Ambrose, President, ESJ Carrier/Without a Doubt
- Tamara Harkavy, CEO & Artistic Director, ArtWorks
- Pamela Lowe, Vice President, Senior Development Consultant, Fifth Third Bank
- Jodi Truckor, Cincinnati College Outreach Committee Lead, Network of Executive Women
- Janice Urbanik, Executive Director, Partners for a Competitive Workforce
Best New Product/Service of the Year
- Denise Bartick, President and CEO, MAX Technical Training
- Suzanne Burke, CEO, Council on Aging of Southwestern Ohio
- Linda Fritz, Owner, Sun Sugar Farms, LLC
- Brooke Griffin, CEO, Skinny Mom
- Ashley Werthaiser, CEO/President, Wright Brothers Global Gas, LLC
Woman-owned Business of the Year
- Karen Cooper, President, SmartIT Staffing
- Cathy Lindemann, President, Evolution creative solutions
- Kristen Lindy, President, Green Mountain Group
- Litsa Spanos, President, ADC Art Design Consultants, Inc.
- Teri Stautberg, CEO, General Factory/WD Supply
Woman of Year - Corporate
- Jan Armstrong Cobb, Vice President, Asset Management & Customer Service, Duke Realty Corporation
- Andrea Ayers, President & CEO Convergys, Convergys
- Linda Burtwistle, President, First Student
- Kim Heiman, Managing Director, Standard Textile
- Susan B. Zaunbrecher, Chair of Corporate Department, Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
Woman of Year - Entrepreneur
- Susan Ingmire, President, Ignite Philanthropy Advisors
- Mackey McNeill, President & CEO, Mackey Advisors & Ignite Prosperity, Inc.
- Terry Segerberg, CEO, MESA Industries, Inc.
- Julie Toren, Owner, BodyMind Balance
- Lori Wellinghoff, President, DIGS|Real Estate|Design|Renovation|™
Woman of Year - Nonprofit
- Jennifer Hauck, Vice President, American Heart Association
- Ellen Katz, President & CEO, The Children's Home of Cincinnati
- Valerie Landell, President/CEO, Visiting Nurse Association
- Mary McCullough-Hudson, President & CEO, ArtsWave
- Dr. Cady Short-Thompson, Dean, UC Blue Ash College, UC Blue Ash College
Community Impact: Business of the Year
- Lynn Elfers, Founder, CEO, Affordable Language Services
- Sandra Gross, Owner, Brazee Street Studios
- Tracy Nichols, President/CEO, PM/PC Direct, Inc.
- Robin Throckmorton, President, strategic HR inc.
- Alicia Tidwell, Senior Manager, Diversity & Inclusion, Luxottica
Businesses WE Watch
- Connie Goins, APG Office Furnishings
- Emily Frank, C'est Cheese Food Truck
- Annie McManis, Copperfox Marketing
- Megan Prather, Dogtown Cincinnati
- Denise Munson, Erlanger Window Cleaning
- Jenna Dunham and Katie Rhodes, FitChixx LLC
- Jill Z. McBride, Forza Marketing
- Janet Chambers, I Have Wings Breast Cancer Foundation
- Mary Welsh Schlueter, The Partnership for Innovation in Education (PIE)
- Mimi Rasor, Rasor Marketing Communications
WE Celebrate 2013 Pinnacle Award Recipient
New in 2013: The WE Celebrate Pinnacle Award recognizing a woman who has reached the peak of career success and community impact -- Victoria Buyniski Gluckman.
Victoria founded United Medical Resources, Inc. and led the company to phenomenal growth before selling it to United Health Group. Recognized as one of Fast Company’s Top 25 “Women Who Are Changing the Game,” Victoria lent the kind of qualified, informed leadership that the organizations she served needed to excel. Now retired, Victoria currently serves on the boards of U.S. Bancorp and Ohio National Financial Services. She shares her community leadership skills on the boards of The Christ Hospital, Playhouse in the Park, Strive, Success By 6, The Christ College of Nursing, Elizabeth Gamble Deaconess Home Association.
|A program of Women Excel, presented by: WE Celebrate presenting sponsor:
Media sponsor: Video sponsor:
For more information contact Diana Long, Women Excel program manager, at 513.686.2946 or firstname.lastname@example.org.