CINC (Cincinnati Intern Network Connection) events engage intern and co-op students by connecting them to the region, to business leaders and to each other while they are working Cincinnati over the summer. CINC aims to make the Cincinnati intern's experience educational, fun, memorable and valuable.
Interns/co-ops will choose Cincinnati to start their future when they:
- Envision success in their chosen field
- Develop connections and friendships with other people in the area
- Know where to find the services, activities and types of events they enjoy
- Receive a positive, well-rounded internship experience that goes beyond the walls of their company and makes them feel included
- Experience what makes the Cincinnati region unique and attractive
The program is a product of the Chamber's C-Change Class 8. In 2016, the program connected over 900 interns from 182 companies and 40 different countries, representing 156 universities and colleges.
The CINC committee will plan four great events for your interns and co-ops from June-July, 2017.
Registration for CINC will open on Monday, May 1, 2017