Mason Deerfield Chamber
The Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber and the Mason Deerfield Chamber (MADE) have
teamed up on a membership benefit program that means greater value to members of
both organizations and promotes regional cooperation.
Ten years of community involvement and a roster of 500 members make the
Mason Deerfield Chamber one of the most respected organizations in the
Warren County area. As the county has grown, so has the role and influence of
the Chamber. Board members and other volunteer leaders work closely with Chamber
staff to pursue the Chamber's mission - to foster business attraction, retention
and expansion to ensure strong economic growth in Warren County and the Greater
Cincinnati Metropolitan Region in order to improve the quality of life for those
that live and work in the region.
Through dual membership, you’ll receive:
- Discounts on business expenses from workers’ comp, health insurance, office supplies, credit card processing, air travel, energy savings and more
- Member-pricing on networking events, educational programs and employee professional development
- Member-pricing for customized business leads lists
- Marketing exposure through inclusion in our Search-for-a-Business online membership directory and Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber website
- Exposure and recognition through volunteer committee opportunities
- Customized member communications that provide Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber and regional business news, opinions, articles on business and government issues, notifications of events and programs
- Credibility as a Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber member through display of window decal/plaque and use of Chamber logo
- Advocacy on the local, state and federal levels on issues important to your business
- Growth expertise by participating on committees
Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber members located solely in Warren
County automatically become members of the Mason Deerfield Chamber at no additional cost and enjoy all the benefits of both Chambers. In effect,
two chambers for the price of one.
Mason Deerfield Chamber Members located solely in Warren County can tap into more
resources through this dual membership simply by paying the Cincinnati USA
Regional Chamber's dues rate. In effect, two chambers for the price of one.
Workers' Comp Group Rating for Mason Deerfield Chamber members:
To get a free, no-obligation savings projection,
fill out an AC-3 form and fax to Sheakley at 513.326.8006.
downloads for Mason Deerfield Chamber members:
Word 455Kb. (Right-click, "save as" to download)
Interested in this or other member benefit programs? Contact Customer Focus
Center at 513.579.3111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.