The MBA seeks growing African American and Hispanic-owned firms with capacity to supply the world's largest and best firms. The objective is to help MBEs overcome barriers to growth. Firms are taken through an evaluation process to determine their capabilities, growth capacity, business model strength and management team acumen. Additionally, the MBA looks for firms currently providing unique or value-added services that distinguish it from competitors. We work with the following types of businesses located within the three-state, 15-county region of Cincinnati USA:
- Established, high-growth-potential, certified African-American and Hispanic-owned businesses with sustainable annual revenues of more than $1 million.
- Newly-formed, high-growth-potential MBEs created through acquisitions and joint ventures
We maintain a diverse portfolio that encompasses a number of dimensions, including location, size, industry and customers. Approximately 60 percent of these companies have revenues of less than $10 million, and 25 percent have revenues greater than $25 million.
Double your firm's revenue in 5-7 years:
Each portfolio firm has a dedicated growth coach to help set a strategic course for success. The MBA provides a wide range of services to help grow MBE companies, including:
- Evaluation of your company's infrastructure
- Greater awareness of capital access opportunities
- Introductions to potential procurement relationships
- Business support for high-value mergers & acquisitions
- Educational and networking opportunities
For more information, contact Valerie Kimble at email@example.com or 513.579.3156.
MBA Membership Information
MBA Full Portfolio Book
MBA FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
MBA Portfolio Companies Listing (MBEs)