April 11, 2017
Cincinnati Regional Positioning & Employment Branding Workshops
If the Cincinnati region had a brand, what would it be? How can you use it to attract the best talent to your company?
The Cincinnati Chamber has been a key strategic partner in a dedicated effort led by Source Cincinnati to define Cincinnati’s brand essence – how we tell and show our region’s story in an authentic, competitively differentiating and unifying way in the marketplace. Join us to learn about the approach and the new tools available to you to enhance your recruitment efforts.
Two sessions offered: April 25 and May 2. No cost to attend. Open to Chamber member companies. Designed for marketing/communications teams, human resources professionals, and talent recruiters.
- Understand Cincinnati’s unique assets and the powerful ways to position them in your talent attraction messaging.
- Learn how to use the NEW Regional Positioning Brand Guide and digital toolkit to make your marketing and talent attraction materials shine.
- Focus on your company's own employment branding and leave with easy-to-use templates to help you elevate it.
- Learn about other great resources for attracting, acquiring and retaining diverse talent to your company.
- Meet new people and have a little fun!
Tuesday, April 25 or Tuesday, May 2
3 - 4:30 p.m.
Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber
3 East Fourth Street
No cost to attend. For Chamber Members only.