April 01, 2014
What's your professional management system?
The WOW! Business Leadership program is a proven, professional management system designed for business owners and CEOs. Facilitated by WOW! experts Doug Meyer and Bill Matthews the 2014 program consists of 5, 4-hour step-by-step sessions based on the sequential methods behind the book, Five P’s to a WOW! Business:
- April 22, Session 1 – Overview of the Five P Model, Baseline Assessment, Personal Vision, Organizational Vision, Mission, Value
- May 13, Session 2 – External Environmental Factors, SWOT Analysis, Revisit the Organizational Vision
- May 27, Session 3 – Identify Key Issues, Establish Expectations, Action Items/Due Dates, Budgets, Review Process
- June 10, Session 4 – Organizational Structure, Skill Sets Needed, Job Descriptions, Determining Who Fits, Training/Development Budgets, Employee Development, Recruiting
- June 17, Session 5 – Processes, Performetrics, Passion to be the Best, Revisit Baseline Assessment to Measure Progress, Next Steps
All sessions held from 8 a.m. - noon at the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber. The program includes all work materials including a copy of the book, Five P’s to a WOW! Business and a one-on-one assessment with an advisor following the program
About the presenters:
Doug Meyer, CPA, is Managing Director for Brixey & Meyer, Inc. a CPA and business consulting firm. In addition to leading the strategic growth of Brixey & Meyer, Doug’s entrepreneurial passion has resulted in his equity ownership of multiple privately held organizations.
Bill Matthews, Ph.D., started “WOW!” Business Advisory after decades of leading many types of companies, serving as a business advisor and authoring two books to help entrepreneurs succeed. He is the author of Five P’s to a Wow Business, his written recipe for business success.
The cost for the program is $1600 for Business Owner/CEO, $200 for each additional person. Participation from multiple people within the organization encouraged for highest success rate.
To register WOW! Business Leadership and for more information, contact Kimberly Eppert a 513.579.3108 or firstname.lastname@example.org.