April 12, 2016
Do you host summer interns?
After three successful years, CINC (Cincinnati Intern Network Connection) will be back in 2016! In 2015, 850 interns and co-ops from 153 different Greater Cincinnati companies signed up. We received exceptional feedback from CINC participants and employers last year and look forward to making student experiences in Cincinnati memorable again. We would like to invite your interns to participate in CINC events this summer.
The CINC program encompasses four events over the summer, tailored to enhance interns’ personal and professional experiences while living in Cincinnati. Events are at no cost to interns or you and all interns are invited.
Registration for individual events will open on May 1, 2016.
2016 CINC Event Line Up:
- CINC Summer Kickoff, Xavier Cintas Banquet Center, Tuesday, June 28, 5-7:30 p.m.
- CINC BB Riverboat Social, Wednesday, July 6, 5-7:30 p.m.
- CINC Reds vs MIL Game, Great American Ballpark, Friday, July 15, 6:30 p.m.
- CINC @ NewCo, Thursday, July 21
What's in it for employers?
- Increased retention: Last year, 77% of participating interns said that their perception of Cincinnati was improved through CINC.
- Time savings and simplicity: CINC plans networking and community engagement events so you don’t have to.
- Money savings: Enjoy the financial benefits of scaled large-group events, rather than having to incur costs for individual events on your own. And while we welcome company investments in the program, there is no “per intern” fee.
The Chamber is still in need of investors: companies who believe in Cincinnati and will contribute to help us bring our events the most benefit to your interns.