April 16, 2013
Why do companies invest in WE Lead?
Chamber members Procter & Gamble, Health Advice Networks and Turner Construction all sent women to WE Lead, the Chamber’s 10 month leadership development program. Past attendees cite receiving numerous personal and professional benefits. In their own words:
- "We see the program as an effective way to invest in the personal and professional development of our R&D women. WE Lead gives women the time, space, and external contacts to define personal and professional goals AND the tools to help achieve those goals. The external network is especially important."
- Laura Lucas, Career Development Team Leader, Procter & Gamble
- "It's a fantastic training program, a professional development program and, also, a way for women to network with other professionals in the Cincinnati area."
- Sabrina Shattles, Executive VP of Editorial and Creative, PatientPoint
- "From our experience at Turner, the program really does grow those people that are right on the cusp of greatness, but just need that little extra push to get them over the edge. It is important for a company to make the financial as well as the internal commitment that women's leadership is important."
- Shannon Plogstedt, Turner Construction
WE Lead is a 10-month professional development program for women that combines an innovative experiential curriculum with professional coaching, giving you the support and connections you need to steer your career in any direction. The WE Lead program will provide the right tools for your employees to develop talents, improve skills and so much more.
The Chamber is now accepting applications for its next class WE Lead, the leadership development program designed specifically for women.
Learn more and apply. Applications for Class 8 (2013/2014) are due June 10, 2013.
WE Lead, a program of Women Excel, is presented by:
For questions, please contact Diana Long, Women Excel program manager, at 513.686.2946 or firstname.lastname@example.org.