April 02, 2013
Use that gold!
So far in 2013, 383 Chamber members have upgraded to Gold Membership. Millennium Business Systems was one of them.
"The gold membership has been a huge benefit to Millennium Business Systems because it allows us to go to multiple events/seminars at no additional cost to our company. There are many wonderful seminars provided to Chamber members throughout the year and the gold membership allows us to attend at no additional charge. The use of the Chamber mailing list has also been a wonderful tool allowing us to create a targeting mailing list by vertical market, position, revenue and many other options…it's an easy tool for marketing right at your fingertips for no additional charge."
- Venetta Diesel, managed print services manager, Millennium Business Systems
As a gold member, you have all year to utilize your gold benefits. Start today and get the most out of your upgrade. Gold members enjoy:
- More Savings. Free admission to every event the Chamber hosts that's valued at $99 or less*
- More Exposure. Three free event postings on the Chamber's local events calendar as well as Gold Member Spotlight on cincinnatichamber.com and Fountain Square LED Board
- More Leads. Customized business list generated from choice of specifications, up to 5,000 tri-state business records
- More Options. Buy one get one free on air travel to New York City, Chicago or Washington DC through Ultimate Air Shuttle
- More Opportunities. Company listing in "Buyers Guide" of Cincinnati Magazine's 2013 City Guide Magazine publishing June 2013. And, red listing of your business on our popular Search-for-a-Business page on cincinnatichamber.com
- More Action. VIP tickets to Taste of Cincinnati USA and Oktoberfest Zinzinnati USA
Not a Gold member yet? The value of gold may have dipped recently on the open markets, but it's still a safe bet with Chamber membership. Consider enhancing your membership and connecting your business with the resources that drive growth. For more information, visit the website, or contact the Chamber's Customer Focus Center at 513.579.3111.