April 24, 2012
Party in the Park returns for summer 2012
Put a little weekend in your Wednesday, sponsored by Bud Light and 96 ROCK! This year, Party In the Park runs every Wednesday from May 16 through July 25 from 5-10 p.m. at Yeatman’s Cove along Serpentine Wall on the Ohio River. There’s no admission charge and “Happy-Hour-and-a-half” prices until 6:30 p.m. Even better, unlike Fountain Square, there’s ALWAYS a breeze along the river.
This summer, don’t miss out on the best way to unwind on Wednesdays!
- May 16 - Naked Karate Girls (fun, funky and not naked...nor good at karate)
- May 23 - CORE (current genre, phenom musicians)
- May 30 - Stays in Vegas (party, disco and more)
- June 6 - The Menus (60s-90s+ music, with leader Tim Goldrainer in a tutu. Classic, rock, pop and F-U-N)
- June 13 - 4th Day Echo (current, crazy spins on songs, eclectic cover song coverage)
- June 20 - The Rusty Griswolds (no need to say more)
- June 27 - 3 Day Rule (current, pop rock)
- July 11 - Lt. Dan's New Legs (old school, hip hop rock)
- July 18 - The Websters (80s, 90s, current & rock alternative)
- July 25 - Naked Karate Girls (the only thing better than Naked Karate Girls in May? Naked Karate Girls in July.)
For more info, check out www.party-in-the-park.com, and Like us on Facebook!