April 05, 2016
Expand your ecommerce sales and profits worldwide
The Chamber has partnered with Multichannel Merchant to offer 25 free passes to the Growing Global 2016 conference, happening right here in Cincinnati USA, April 13-14, 2016 at the Duke Energy Convention Center. If your company has an ecommerce business or wants to start one, this conference will be exactly what you need to grow.
Growing Global 2016 is two days, jam-packed with advice, strategies and tactics to expand your ecommerce sales and profits worldwide. Companies large and small will benefit from the expertise of dozens of merchants and service providers who have “been there, done that” and can guide you through your global ecommerce journey.
You will learn:
- How to use ecommerce marketplaces to grow global sales
- How small merchants can be big cross-border sellers
- How to navigate the global payments landscape
- How much localization you need in the markets you want to target
- All about selling in the hottest countries—China, India, Australia and more.
Click here to learn more
- Free passes are first-come, first-served and are limited to the first 25 registrants
- Only one free pass per company. Gather your global marketing and ecommerce team and decide who to send!
- Offer expires April 8 or when all passes have been claimed
- Use discount code GGCHBR when registering. To get your free pass, register here