February 14, 2012
Brunner & Rigaud break new ground
Laura Brunner and Edwin Rigaud have worked to position minority companies at the forefront of economic development projects in our region. Join them at Cincy Chat on March 2, as they discuss the impact and relationship around these efforts and the significant contributions they’ve made to inclusion, as well as other topics that impact you, your business and our region.
President & CEO
Port of Greater Cincinnati Development Authority
- In December 2011, Laura Brunner was appointed the new President of the Port of Greater Cincinnati Development Authority where she is responsible for leading the agency beyond its traditional roles to become one of the economic development leaders in the region.
- She previously led two offices of Colliers Turley Martin Tucker (now Cassidy Turley), one of the nation's largest commercial real estate brokerage firms, as well as acted as Executive VP of Al. Neyer, Inc. locally.
- For her volunteer and business leadership, she has been the recipient of the Cincinnati Enquirer’s Woman of the Year Award, YWCA Career Woman Achievement and National Real Estate Investor’s 100 Women of Influence, among others.
Co-Director, Taft Business Consulting LLC
President & CEO, EnovaPremier LLC
- Edwin Rigaud formed his company EnovaPremier in 2007, an automotive product supply and services company and certified Minority Business Enterprize.
- In 1998, Edwin became the President & CEO of the National Underground Freedom Center as an “Executive on-loan” from P&G, and in 2001, retired from P&G after 36 years of service.
- He is a member of several boards, including the Freedom Center, Williams College of Business at Xavier University and UC Physicians at the University of Cincinnati.
- He holds Honorary Doctorate degrees from five institutions.
- He plays electric and acoustic guitar in 3 different bands: The Wannabees, Suits that Rock and Sound Management.
Friday, March 2, 2012
11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber
Cost:$25 members, $40 non-members (includes lunch)
Register now or call the Customer Focus Center at 513.579.3111.
HYPE is the Chamber's talent attraction and retention initiative. Cincy Chat events offer the opportunity to meet and talk with key leaders in our region as they share work/life success stories. These informal and interactive dialogues address issues affecting our community, and include networking opportunities with other participants and our guest speakers.