February 18, 2014
New member benefit offering free tech “check-ups”
This new Chamber benefit offers members a strategic analysis of a voice and data services, phone system, cloud technologies, and business continuity plan at no charge with up to five hours of consultation.
The trial check-up, conducted by ATC, will give small to mid-sized Chamber members (approximately 20 to 100 employees) a technical resource for strategic planning regarding telecom and IT infrastructure. As part of the program, ATC serves as the consultative agent for solution matching, selection and implementation, while offering single-source, ongoing maintenance and support for CBTS products. The program will provide leaders with the info they need to protect their business and build a foundation for growth. Organizations prime for the program include those that:
- Experience phone service problems and interruptions
- Need a new phone system or are looking to move to Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- Are moving or adding locations
- Are considering or intend to move to the cloud
- Need more bandwidth
- Need an ongoing, single-source contact for telecom maintenance and support
- Want to make sure they have the proper plans and services to grow
- Want to offload telecom so they can focus on their business
"We are excited about the Chamber program," said David Goodwin, ATC co-founder. "ATC's customer focus is small to mid-sized organizations so the program is a perfect fit. Member organizations will experience not only tangible benefits, but also the personal touch and human element of support that Chamber members deserve," Goodwin added.
"ATC has been a strong partner of ours for years," said Greg Wheeler, Vice President of Sales for CBTS. "Their expertise and support will bring a lot of value to Chamber members in the SMB space," Wheeler said.
View more information, or contact the Chamber's Jules Shumate at 513-579-3159