February 23, 2016
Killer keynotes & digital innovation
Enjoy Cincinnati Conference Pricing with No Travel, No Hotel Stay...Just Killer Keynotes & Digital Innovation You'd Expect to See Only in NYC!
March 29-30 D² Digital Dialogue, Downtown Hyatt
At this year's Digital Dialogue (our 8th annual), registrants will learn how savvy marketers are connecting the art of paid advertising to the science of engagement marketing -- to make the magic of digital come alive for the consumers you most want to motivate. While Digital Dialogue has, for the past few years, focused heavily on consumer packaged goods, this year's event will turn additional attention to digital marketing in travel, energy, healthcare, banking and other sectors. (And no, we haven't forgotten CPG.) You really need to be there!
- Ian Schafer, Founder and CEO of Deep Focus, one of the hottest digital agencies on the planet, will share insights into the "the new era of digitally-led creativity."
- Louis Slotkin , Leo Burnett Chicago's lead on the Fifth Third Bank (The Curious Bank) account, will present "Crash My Party - How to Market in a World Where Participation is Open to Everyone."
- Jason Dailey, SVP of MediaVest, NYC, will address an era of "Velocity Marketing" where old marketplace models are broken. Companies win or lose based on how they can harness marketing velocity to stay relevant and capture profitable growth.
- Damon Ragusa of ThinkVine will share best practices to max your digital budget.
- Steve Caldwell, co-founder/CEO of Strap, will talk about human data analytics, getting personal by leveraging data from smartphones, wearables and activity-tracking platforms.
- Dan Barczak, Creative Director/Partner & Sherwood MacVeigh, Director of Strategy at HyperQuake, will teach you how to stop counting impressions and make one instead.
- Maximizing digital media budgets
- Using human data analytics
- Growing roles of search, mobile, social, display and video
- Improving mobile location-based marketing with beacons
- And much more!
Members of AAF Cincinnati -- or its YP division, Ad2 Cincinnati -- will automatically get the low Member rate. Members of any other American Advertising Federation (AAF) chapter from across the country are eligible to receive the member discount by using the code "District5."
This year, for the first time, the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber has stepped up to co-produce the annual event. As a result, members of the Chamber can receive a $100 discount off their online registration by entering the code "Chamber" at checkout.