February 04, 2014
Solutions Unlimited: lots of options
Virtual Marketing Agency: An Ideal Fit for Today’s Economy
Dual member Solutions Unlimited has lots of options as a member of both the Clermont Chamber and the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber...almost as many options as owner Susan Morgan offers her clients.
In 1996, when Solutions Unlimited was founded, the virtual agency business model was in its infancy. “People didn’t understand. A few even asked me if that meant it wasn’t a ‘real’ agency,” chuckles Susan Morgan, president and founder. “Today it’s a different story. I rarely have to explain that a virtual agency means we don’t have any employees and that all the providers are full-time independent contractors. That said, honestly, many still don’t understand how it could benefit them as a client.”
After several years of corporate, and then agency, marketing, Morgan launched her own virtual marketing and sales promotion company in 1996. “Now, as marketing budgets everywhere are being slashed, our business model is more relevant than ever. It allows us to deliver high quality services at lower costs than most traditional agencies.” Morgan stresses that it’s not about being the low-cost provider, but about helping clients stretch their marketing budgets—while receiving premium quality work. “It’s simple. We don’t have overhead to cover, we can turn projects around super fast and we invoice at actual. So if a project requires less than the estimate, we bill less.” Morgan also points out that by being virtual Solutions Unlimited is able to scale to a client’s needs quickly. “Our clients’ needs drive our talent, whether its strategic planning, new business development or website updates. I don’t have to find work for idle employees – because I don’t have any employees. Our teams are all comprised of established professionals who are business-owners themselves.”
Solutions Unlimited joined the Clermont Chamber and, as such, got to take advantage of the benefits of dual membership:
- Discounts on business expenses from workers' comp, health insurance, office supplies, credit card processing, air travel, electricity savings, fuel discounts, web domain packages to printing services
- Member-pricing on networking events, educational programs and employee professional development
- Member-pricing for customized business leads lists
- Marketing exposure through inclusion in Business Connections membership directory, Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber website and member-to-member discount offers
- Exposure and recognition through volunteer committee opportunities
- Customized member communications that provide Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber and regional business news, opinions, articles on business and government issues, notifications of events and programs
- Credibility as a Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber member through display of window decal/plaque and use of Chamber logo
- Advocacy on the local, state and federal levels on issues important to your business growth
- Opportunity to capitalize on new investment, jobs and additional spending brought about by the Chamber’s economic development work
All in all, Solutions Unlimited has a business model that allows for total flexibility to meet clients’ needs with professional, high-quality services at cost-effective rates – and now, another source of networking, cost savings and leads through both Chamber. And that’s a must for today’s economy.
Solutions Unlimited provides marketing and sales promotion services primarily to medium to large size business-to-business clients in telecommunications, technology, business services and more. For more information contact Susan Morgan, email@example.com or 513.631.6958.