February 09, 2016
Need connections, better insurance rates?
Whether you’re new to the
Chamber, your company or the region – or been a member for years – our Member Retention Coordinators: Angie Fairbanks and Kaeli Erksine.
The Chamber member coordinators are your one-stop-shop for all that is membership – and here to:
- Connect you to other Chamber members (we have 4,000 members!)
- Council you on the right programs for your business & your role
- Walk you through advertising options
Plus, Angie & Kaeli can connect you to a world of savings. Just over $37 million, on nine programs, thanks to the Chamber’s group-buying power!
- Save 10% premium savings on Health insurance with HumanaVitality
- Discounted natural gas & electric rates through our Chamber Energy Savings Program.
- Save up to 62% premium savings on Workers’ Comp Group Savings Programs through Sheakley
- Save up to 40% off of Office Depot products and services – from printing to break room services – and employees save, too!
- Savings up to 40% off credit & debit card processing with Infintech
- 50% Ultimate Air tickets to Chicago, New York, Charlotte & Cleveland!
- Free consultation services ($750 value) for Voice/IP/telecom services with ATC
- 10% discount on MN8 photoluminescent safety products
- 25% discount for Virtual HR Library products through Strategic HR, Inc.
So, call us. We’re here to help! Angie 513.579.3161, Kaeli 513.579.3159.