February 15, 2011
Spotlight: member provides alternate air connections
For the past year, Chamber member Ultimate Air Shuttle has been providing jet shuttle service to NYC (via Morristown, NJ) and Chicago, IL (via Midway Airport), both departing from Cincinnati’s Lunken Airport.
This service has advantages over traditional commercial air service, including no fees for parking, baggage, cancellations or ticket changes. A light breakfast and complimentary beverages is served to passengers in the morning, and on the return flight, cheese, crackers, and a fruit plate with complimentary beverages are served.
Roundtrip cost between Cincinnati via Lunken Airport and New York City via Morristown, New Jersey is $645* and roundtrip between Cincinnati and Chicago is $495*. Ground transportation from Morristown to Penn Station in New York City is an additional $49 round trip.
Some of the benefits of flying Ultimate Air Shuttle include:
- No airport hassles or delays, check in as little as 15 minutes before your scheduled departure
- No ticket cancellations or change fees
- Up-close, FREE parking at private airport facilities
- No baggage fees
- Hassle-free security checks
- Set ticket pricing regardless of when you make the reservation
- 25 years of air shuttle/charter industry experience
*Includes all fees and taxes. Public charter services provided by Ultimate Jetcharters and publiccharters.com.