July 19, 2011
Find your path through the Chamber
Are you overwhelmed by all the Chamber has to offer? Take advantage of an easy-to-use online navigation tool, Program Pathfinder. The Pathfinder was developed to help sort through Chamber programs, events, committees and products to find the ones that best fit your needs and interests. Pathfinder is, in one sense, a business matchmaker, aligning you with a customized list of options and opportunities that fit your individual needs, and will ultimately help boost your career.
The Chamber produces a wide variety of programs and events great for business and career development. Program categories include business training and consulting, educational programs, leadership development, networking, young professional, advocacy, women in business, award programs and more.
How it works:
- Visit cincinnatichamber.com/pathfinder.
- Select your personal criteria from the different pathfinder categories including job function, experience level, company size, etc.
- Click on Find Matches.
- A personalized list of Chamber programs, events and committees will appear. The more pathfinder “stars” you see, the better the selection fits you.
- Take the next step and register, apply or sign-up!
PROGRAM PATHFINDER EXAMPLE
- Job Function: Sales/Fundraising
- Experience Level: Manager
- Company Size: Mid 51-499 employees
- Women in Business: Yes
- WE Lead: For woman on established career tracks who want to gain skills to advance to higher levels
- Prospecting for Sales: Educational training program
- WE Speak: A forum to connect women leaders to share their personal experiences, advice and lessons learned
- Business Lists: Self-serve, custom business lists for marketing
Choose your own personal criteria and get matched today! Visit cincinnatichamber.com/pathfinder