July 05, 2011
Earn a premium rebate through safety education
Greater Cincinnati Safety Council Open Enrollment Ends July 31
Thousands of Ohio employers find value and workers’ compensation premiums savings by actively participating in their local safety councils. And you can join them.
Employers may earn up to a 4% rebate by participating in the Greater Cincinnati Safety Council, sponsored by Sheakley. Reduce either the severity or frequency of injuries by 10%, or keep both at zero, and you will earn an additional 2% performance bonus rebate.
And new this year, group-experience rating employers can add the rebate to other BWC discounts.
To qualify for the rebate, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Join your local safety council by July 31, 2011
- Attend 10 safety council meetings or BWC sponsored events**
- Send a qualified senior-level manager to a safety council sponsored meeting
- Submit semi-annual workplace accident reports for the 2011 calendar year
* The rebate offer excludes self-insuring employers, state agencies and employers enrolled in BWC's group-retrospective programs. However, BWC encourages everyone to become active safety council members.
** At least eight through the local safety council. You can get credit for up to two meetings through attendance at the BWC's Division of Safety & Hygiene (DSH) safety training courses or industry-specific training.
Meetings are held monthly at The Oasis Conference Center in Loveland.
Enroll now or get more information
Greater Cincinnati Safety Council
Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber