July 09, 2013
Bold Fusion 2013: play your cards right
Are your team members playing their cards right? To find out, they'll have to get to Bold Fusion, the region's largest annual convergence of young professionals this summer!
Bold Fusion 2013
Playing Your Cards Right: How to Win with Give and Take
August 1, 2013
1:30- 5 p.m. event
5-7 p.m. networking reception
Horseshoe Casino Cincinnati
Bold Fusion, produced by HYPE and the Chamber, is the young professional annual summit, designed to provide its 500+ attendees the opportunity to gain and give a fresh perspective on a global or local issue or trend. Where young, creative minds come together for provocative discussion, learning and a common purpose: to connect with one another and learn how to advance their career, their company and our community.
It's the ultimate professional development event of the year.
Give your young talent the opportunity to:
- Learn why creating success for others is key to sustaining professional and personal success from Adam Grant, top-rated Wharton School of Business professor, Google business phychologist and author of the NY Times bestseller, Give and Take: A revoluationary Approach to Success.
- Hear collaborative approaches to successful organizations.
- Develop professional and community connections with other young talent across multiple industries.
Keynote Adam Grant, author of The New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestseller, Give and Take: A Revolutionary Approach to Success, the book that's turning conventional wisdom about success upside down.
At 31, Adam Grant is the youngest tenured professor at the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania. He has been recognized as Wharton's single-highest-rated teacher, one of BusinessWeek's favorite professors, and one of the world's 40 best business professors under 40.
- 'The Key to Advancement is Thinking of Others' - Adam Grant feature on the TODAY SHOW
- Grant's been called in to evaluate the culture at big time organizations including Google, the NFL, Goldman Sachs and Make A Wish Foundation
- Give and Take made Oprah's "Ten Titles to Pick Up Now" - May 2013 Issue of O Magazine
- Previously, Grant was a record-setting advertising director at Let's Go Publications, an All-American springboard diver and a professional magician - bring on the magic!
Bold Fusion reps will be out and about at different office parking lots/outside spaces over the next few weeks offering frozen treats to employees on the Chamber and HYPE:
- ArtsWave on Tuesday, July 9
- dunnhumby on Wednesday, July 10
- Longworth Hall on Wednesday, July 11
- P&G on Wednesday, July 17
- River Center in Covington, KY on Thursday, July 18
Look for HYPE out at Bunbury Music Fest, Party in the Park, MPMF on the Square and Findlay market as well!
This event sells out quickly, so register now
Follow @HYPECincinnati on Twitter and Facebook and use the hashtag #boldfusion.