June 07, 2016
Dan Hurley's last class graduates
Last Friday, June 3, 2016 marked the commencement of Leadership Cincinnati Class 39, affectionately known as “Dan’s Last Class.” Join the Chamber in congratulating these leaders.
- Alan Abes, Dinsmore & Shohl LLP - Attorneys
- Ryan Adcock, Cradle Cincinnati
- Jen Baker, Education Matters
- Tim Blankenhorn, The Huntington National Bank
- Anne Cappel, European - American Chamber of Commerce
- Tracy Cook, ProKids
- Brent Cooper, C-Forward Inc.
- Thomas Dewitt, Cincinnati Childrens Hospital Medical Center
- Jason Dunn, Cincinnati USA Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Vanessa Freytag, 4C for Children
- Chip Gerhardt, Government Strategies Group
- Rick Green, Enquirer Media
- Brian Gregg, Hamilton County Job and Family Services
- Mary Haag, PreventionFIRST!
- Paul Haffner, Calfee, Halter & Griswold
- Angie Harnett, Jedson Engineering Inc.
- Julie Highley, HORAN
- Laura Hinegardner, Great American Insurance Group
- Craig Hockenberry, Three Rivers Local School District
- Andy Holzhauser, Greater Cincinnati Energy Alliance
- Dan Hurley, Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber
- Brian Isaac Phillips, Cincinnati Shakespeare Company
- Troy Jackson, Amos Project
- Mark Jeffreys, P & G
- Michelle Keating, Accenture
- Kathryn Keller, Interact For Health
- Cameron Kitchin, Cincinnati Art Museum
- Nathan Knipper, Total Quality Logistics Inc.
- Elizabeth Knuppel, Skystone Partners
- Emily Kutcher, First Financial Bank
- Chris Lewis, UC College of Medicine
- Bleuzette Marshall, University of Cincinnati
- Charmaine McGuffey, Hamilton County Sheriff Department
- Peter McLinden, Ohio Council 8, AFSCME
- Jill Miller, Bethesda Inc.
- Dina Minneci, Village of Indian Hill
- Laura Catherine Mitchell, Cincinnati Public Schools
- Rich Mitchell, EY
- Sharahn Monk, CITI
- Molly North, Al Neyer
- Robert Oestreicher, Tire Discounters Inc.
- Carolyn Pione Micheli, The E.W. Scripps Co.
- Sharmili Reddy, City of Fort Mitchell
- Pam Rincones, Fifth Third Bank Cincinnati
- Christine Schaub, Chase
- Dennis Schoff, Ohio National Financial Services
- Mardia Shands, Miami Valley Gaming & Raceway
- Adam Singer, VRI
- Deana Taylor-Battle, 3CDC/Cincinnati Center City Development Corp.
- Bill Thiemann, Kolar Design
- Sarah Tomes, LPK
- Angela Faith Tupman, US Bank
- David Wallace, United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Warren Weber, PNC Bank
- Kent Wellington, Graydon Head & Ritchey LLP
In honor of the retiring Dan Hurley, director of the Leadership Cincinnati program since 2008 and a 35-year veteran of WKRC-TV, his final class shared an open letter with him.
As you wind down eight years running the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber program Leadership Cincinnati, we, your last — and best — class, would like to thank you for transforming us in deep, meaningful and lasting ways...Read more
Leadership Cincinnati is sponsored by: