June 07, 2016
QCA 16th Annual Entrepreneur Boot Camp
This is an intensive two-day workshop designed for early stage growth-companies and future entrepreneurs!
More than 100 entrepreneurs, angel investors, mentors, and business experts from across the region will assemble in Cincinnati to help founders at the 16th Annual Queen City Angels’ Entrepreneur Boot Camp, June 16-17, 2016. Our subject matter experts will teach you just about everything you need to know to get your business concept from napkin stage to MVP.
Session titles include:
• Do You REALLY Have a Product? and Business Modeling
• Using Intellectual Property
• The Lean Startup –Perfecting the Pivot
• Telling the Story of Your Brand: Marketing Your Startup
• Social Media on a Dime
• Your First Five Contracts
• Financing Your Venture: How start-up financing works
• Financial Statements for Managers & Investors
• Building the Internal and External Teams
• View from the Heavens: What Investors Look For
In addition to a full agenda of educational sessions and panel discussions, entrepreneurs and start-up founders will have the opportunity to meet one-on-one (in most cases one-on-three) with local angel investors and business experts for advice and mentoring about your business concept.
Panelists will include Austin Allison from dotloop, Scott Avera, co-founder of Business Backer, and Rodney Williams, founder of Lisnr.
Register now - use promo code CincyUSA