March 22, 2016
Management techniques from the U.S. Navy
Captain D. Michael Abrashoff of the U.S. Navy is the keynote speaker as StrategicHR and the HR Collaborative present Navigating the Course: Leading the Way, Wednesday, April 27 at Sharonville Convention Center. His topic is, "It's Your Ship: Management Techniques from the best Damn Ship in the Navy."
The lunch keynote is Keith Webb of Ultimate Software.
Breakout Sessions include:
- Kelly Holden, DBL Law, "The Liability of the Untrained Manager"
- Dow Scott, Loyola University, "Rewarding Great Ideas: Can Incentives Encourage Organizational Innovation?"
- Keith Friede, Arthur J Gallagher & Co, "Employee Engagement for a New Age of Talent"
- Dr. Linda Gravett, Gravett and Associates, "Learning Agility: The Competitive Advantage"
- Jenny Banner, FlashPoint, "Integrating Coaching into Your Leader Development Programs"
- Pamela Stroko, Oracle, "How to Leverage Innovation and Technology for a Better Employee Experience"
- Dr. Stacie Holloway, University of Cincinnati, "Mobile Technology Use and It's Impact on Work-Life Integration"
- Priya Klocek, Consultant On The Go LLC, "Change Management, a Business Imperative!"
- Maggie Frye, Core Consulting Group, "Some Meat Behind Killing the Annual Performance Evaluation"
- Donna Chrobot-Mason, University of Cincinnati, "Collaboration Across Boundaries"
- Cassandra Faroute, Total Reward Solutions, "Aligning Performance Management with Total Rewards"
- Julie Pugh & Lee Geiger, Graydon Head,"Legal Issues in a Multi-Generational Workforce"
Learn more and register here.