March 27, 2012
Meet 2012 Innovation Awards finalists
What is the future of innovation in Cincinnati USA? Find out at the 2nd annual Cincinnati USA Innovation Awards, set for April 17, 2012, celebrating innovative companies and people that show how new ideas can be developed into fuel for the Tri-State's economic engine. The program is being presented by the Business Courier and the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber with Community Partner, CincyTech.
Winners will be announced in five categories, including:
- Outstanding Emerging Innovation
- Outstanding Bioscience Innovation
- Outstanding Information Technology Innovation
- Outstanding Marketing Innovation
- Outstanding Advanced Engineering Innovation
The 2012 Innovation Award Finalists:
- Akebia Therapeutics
- AssureRx Health
- Cleaning Technologies Group
- Health Collaborative
- Ilesfay Technology Group
- PowerNet Global
- Xanthostat Diagnostics Inc.
Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
Duke Energy Center, 525 Elm Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
More information and registration