November 12, 2013
Top U.S. economist to keynote 2014 Economic Outlook
The economy is always a hot topic when discussing the current year and heading into the next. How is the region performing compared to the national forecasts? Are we prepared to close out the current year strong? How will business be impacted based on next year's forecasts?
To answer these questions and more, the Cincinnati USA Partnership for Economic Development and the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce are bringing the 2014 Regional Economic Outlook Conference to the Hyatt Regency in downtown Cincinnati. The conference provides information from five independent experts that comprise the Regional Economic Advisory Committee:
- Janet Harrah, Chair, Center for Economic Analysis & Development, Northern Kentucky University
- Julie Heath, Ph.D., Director, Economics Center for Education & Research, University of Cincinnati
- LaVaughn Henry, Ph.D., VP and Senior Regional Officer, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, Cincinnati Branch
- Brian Richard, VP, Economics and Sales, Macy's, Inc.
- Richard Stevie, Ph.D., VP, Forecasting, Integral Analytics
In addition, Brian Richard, VP, Economics and Sales for Macy's Inc., will discuss the economic outlook from a regional perspective. Keynote speaker and top U.S. economist., Roger Selbert, Ph.D., will speak about the trends of the national economy and provide insights to what the future of business and workforce is moving towards including the impact of our regional economy.
Don't miss this informational event! Please RSVP by November 18th.
November 20, 2013, 8-9:30 a.m.
Hyatt Regency, downtown Cincinnati