November 01, 2016
It’s time for SCHMOOZA PALOOZA!
SchmoozaPalooza held Dec. 6 at Jacks Casino is a business expo as well as a fun, funky night of networking for area professionals. Our past SchmoozaPalooza featured over 70 exhibitors and more than 500 attendees. If you're interested in showing off your brand to more than 500 area professionals at SchmoozaPalooza, register now. Registration deadline is Monday, Nov. 21, 2016.
Exhibitors will receive the following benefits:
- The opportunity to exhibit products and/or services to Cincinnati USA business professionals
- A listing in the event program to be distributed to all attendees
- Exhibitors may be mentioned in media marketing efforts, including press releases, on-air promotions, and event day coverage
- Admission for five (5) attendee passes and five (5) drink tickets (Additional registrations: $25/each)
- Booth space is 8’x8’ piped and draped (includes 1- 6ft table and 1 chair)
- Personalized signage denoting your booth
Questions? Contact Laurie Brinkman at 513.686.2945 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT PAST EXHIBITORS ARE SAYING:
Schmooza Palooza is a fantastic way to promote your business or a new product. We’ve attended the last three events and have been very pleased with the results!
- Todd Luna, FedEx Office
Our company has been participating in the Schmooza event since its inception and we have found over the years that it’s not only a great value, but more importantly a fantastic way to network with other companies. The key to growing your business in today’s marketplace is visibility and networking. Schmooza provides an environment with both of those opportunities at a very affordable price. It’s a fun atmosphere filled with lots of great businesses and people looking to create new relationships!
- Venetta Diesel, Millennium Business Systems
We have been participating in Schmooza Palooza since the very first one that the Chamber hosted. It is one of our favorite business to business expos. We make great quality connections with lots of new folks, and get the chance to see some old friends. The environment is energetic and the networking is outstanding. The cost of the booth is more than made up in new business!
- Joe O’Gorman, Full Throttle Indoor Karting