October 13, 2015
InfoTrust announces Analytics That Excite 2015 speakers
Analytics That Excite is Cincinnati’s premier one-day digital analytics conference, covering topics in digital marketing, analytics, big data, social analytics, data visualization, and more. It brings some of the world’s top thought leaders to Cincinnati to share best practices, insights, and actionable advice with attendees from around the region. It’s valuable for practitioners in the marketing and analytics industry, managers, and senior-level management.
Last year’s inaugural event drew 250 attendees and more are expected this year. Google’s Avinash Kaushik was the keynote speaker last year. Other speakers included Google, The New York Times, Prudential, Red Roof Inn, University of Cincinnati, Moz, and Monetate.
See the video recap from last year’s conference
This year’s speakers:
● Brian Clifton: Google Analytics expert and renowned author
● Neil Hoyne: Global Head of Customer Analytics at Google
● JT Kostman: Chief Data Officer at Time Inc.
● Sarah Ryan: Director, Marketing Systems at LegalZoom
● Amy Sample: Senior Director of Digital Analytics at PBS
● Jordan Christensen: Head of Data and Platform at Wattpad
● Michele Kiss: Senior Partner at Web Analytics Demystified
● Elizabeth Eckels: Owner/Chief Consultant at Smalls Consulting
● Michael Wohlschlaeger: Co-Founder and CEO of Ahalogy
● Evan Sikes: Director of Marketing and PR at Cowan’s Auctions
For more information and to register, please visit analyticsthatexcite.com.