October 15, 2013
Add on packages increase connections
If you own or run a business, you're probably concerned about the government's impact on the economy -- and your success. You're not alone -- area businesses look to the Chamber for everything from government advocacy and economic development services, cost-savings and networking and leadership development, too.
Thanks to our group-buying power, we broker significant discounts on behalf of members on their everyday expenses, from healthcare & workers' comp premiums, office supplies, electricity, gas, credit card processing and more.
Want to get even more from your Chamber membership? Here are two new packages designed to help you develop a more meaningful dialogue with decision-makers in every sector and deliver your message to 5,000 Chamber member business leaders, their 350K employees and the over 1 million people who visit cincinnatichamber.com annually:
Offers opportunities to build more meaningful relationships with decision-makers with invitations to:
• quarterly CEO Exchange luncheons
• pre-event VIP receptions before large events, like last week's meet & greet with Gary Loveman, Caesar's chief.
• breakfast with the Chamber President
• legislative receptions
• advance registration for the annual Columbus Drive-In
• speakers from the Chamber at their companies
Delivers organization's message directly to business professionals via:
• advertising credit for any Chamber newsletter - Currents reaches 20K business professionals weekly; HYPE Insider/5K YPs monthly; Government Affairs Update/500 monthly - or websites, including cincinnatichamber.com & our festival sites, with 1+ million hits annually
• feature editorial & photo on cincinnatichamber.com
• free display table at a Chamber event
• logo recognition during the Annual Lunch presentation
• product placement at SchmoozaPalooza gift bags for 600+ attendees
• ribbon cutting service - free online event posting, customized VIP invite list, Chamber Ambassador attendance, Chamber social media support to reach 20K+ fans/followers, Currents e-newsletter event story
Each package is value-priced at $1,000 and, when combined with Gold or Silver membership, can help companies strengthen their connections with our 5K members and their some 350K employees - as well as the 1+ million people who visit our websites annually.
Want to join or upgrade your membership? Call Jules Shumate, 513.579.3111 or visit www.cincinnatichamber.com/jointoday.