October 23, 2012
2012 Regional Economic Outlook is Nov. 13
Want to know what the experts think? Plan to join us for the 2013 Regional Economic Outlook, presented in partnership by the Cincinnati USA Partnership and the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce.
The event will feature regional and national forecasts from a panel of top regional and local economists on the impact to the Cincinnati USA economy. Panelists include:
- Janet Harrah - Chair of the Economic Outlook Committee, Senior Director, Center for Economic Analysis & Development, Northern Kentucky University
- Dick Stevie - Vice President, Forecasting, Integral Analytics
- LaVaughn Henry - Vice President and Sr. Regional Officer, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
- Julie Heath - Director of the Economics Center and Professor of Economics, University of Cincinnati
- Brian Richard - Operations VP, Economics and Sales, Macy's, Inc.
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Northern Kentucky University Mets Center
$25 members, $50 non-members
Pre-registration is required; Registration deadline is Wednesday, Nov.7