October 25, 2016
Payment options for 2017 dues invoices
Renewal invoices have been sent out to all Chamber Members. Again, this year, we are including a Chamber Engagement Report with all invoices. This detailed report, also available on the Chamber website, will show how your company has been engaged with the Chamber in Advocacy, Connections, Leadership/Talent Development and/or Cost Savings Programs.
Want to get even more from your Chamber membership? Upgrade to Gold. Check out the upgrades you get with Gold membership:
- Free admission to every Chamber event priced at $99 or less
- Complimentary conference room rentals at our Business Conference Center
- Customized business list of 5,000 record
- 50% off 4 tickets on Ultimate Air to New York, Charlotte, Chicago and Cleveland
- VIP treatment at festivals - and more!
You have options for paying your invoice. You can pay by check, or if you are the primary or billing contact, pay online in your My Account page on the Chamber website.
Have questions or need more information? Contact the Chamber’s Customer Focus Center at 513.579.3111.