October 25, 2016
Courier to honor Cincinnati Women Who Mean Business
The Cincinnati Business Courier announced the honorees for its inaugural Women Who Mean Business Awards. The program highlights the accomplishments of women in Greater Cincinnati who have made a significant impact in the business community in the past year.
The 2016 honorees are:
- Janet Fletcher, director of Olympics & sports marketing for North America at Procter & Gamble Co.
- Monica Garnes, vice president of produce and floral merchandising and procurement at Kroger Co.
- Brooke Griffin, founder and CEO of SkinnyMom.
- Dr. Lisa Larkin, founder of Lisa Larkin MD & Associates.
- Candace McGraw, CEO of the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport.
- Jill Meyer, president and CEO of Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber.
- Molly North, CEO of Al Neyer.
- Monica Posey, president of Cincinnati State Technical and Community College.
- Valerie Newell, chairman and managing director of RiverPoint Capital Management.
- Molly Wellmann, founder and co-owner of Wellmann’s Brands.
The honorees will be recognized at an awards luncheon 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Dec. 13 at the Center, 115 E. Fifth St. downtown.
Find more details, here.