October 04, 2011
Segerberg spearheading Chamber’s Membership Drive to 155
Terry Segerberg, the CEO of Mesa Industries, was recently named the chair of the Cincinnati USA Regionals Chamber's Volunteer Membership Drive. Mesa Industries is a family owned manufacturer that produces products for the oil and gas, storage tank, mining, masonry, grouting and plastering industries. Segerberg become CEO in 2002. Her father, Ray Sexton, founded Mason Industries in 1967.
Segerberg’s extensive experience in leadership and her knowledge of the Chamber both help her in this latest project: leading a group of 30 current Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber members in an effort to recruit local businesses for membership. This Chamber initiative campaign aims to spread the word about the gold mine of benefits that comes with the Gold Membership plan. Companies who opt into Gold Membership receive a wealth of upgrades, including:
- More Savings. Free admission to every event the Chamber hosts that’s valued at $99 or less*
- More Exposure. Three free event postings on the Chamber’s local events calendar as well as Gold Member Spotlight on cincinnatichamber.com and Fountain Square LED Board
- More Leads. Customized business list generated from choice of specifications, up to 5,000 tri-state business records
- More Options. Buy one get one free on air travel to New York City, Chicago or Washington DC through Ultimate Air Shuttle
- More Opportunities. Red listing of your business on our popular Search-for-a-Business page on cincinnatichamber.com
- More Action. VIP tickets to Taste of Cincinnati USA and Oktoberfest Zinzinnati USA
Don’t miss this opportunity – renew and upgrade to Gold today and start reaping the rewards!
Members can upgrade to Gold online.
- Log into cincinnatichamber.com, by entering username and password in the upper right corner of this page. Follow instructions if you need to create a login, or retrieve your password.
- Once you are logged-in, click the "View/Update Account link" in the upper right corner of this page.
- Pick the "Upgrade your existing chamber membership" option from the list on the "My Chamber Account" page.
Please call 513.579.3111 if you have questions.
Also, a special salute to our 30 members of the Volunteer Sales Team for all their dedication to the Chamber and our mission:
Kamela Barrier, Cors & Bassett
Greg Battle, Coolant Control
Jeff Borcherding, Paycor
Frenchie Chenault, Blue Frog Promotions
Joe Delvecchio, PNC Bank
Nick Finan, Corporex Companies
Rick Flynn, Flynn & Company
Allan Greer, Print Web Technologies
Mike Haas, Fifth Third Bank
Shadia Haddad, Fifth Third Bank
Dave Hatter, Libertas Technologies
Peter Hiltz, Wells Fargo Advisors
Crystal Kendrick, The Voice of Your Customer
Kristin McLane, CIMx Software
Richard Meder, Colliers International
Shannon Mihal, Muzak
Isiah Morgan, Deloitte
Russell J. Newsom, Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
Maria Pearson, Mills James
Matthew Rich, Katz Teller Brant & Hild
Sherri Richardson, Richardson & Associates
Brad Rowley, Robert Half International
Matt St. Clair, Northwestern Mutual
Carl Satterwhite, RCF
John Scheller, Scheller Bradford Group
Terry Segerberg, Mesa Industries
David Slaughter, PNC Bank
Edgar Smith, World Pac Paper LLC
Lindsay Turpin, Deloitte
Phil Vogel, ProSource
Lauren Wells, Deloitte
Maria Woeste, ADP, Inc
Chip Workman, The Asset Advisory Group