September 27, 2016
Best practices for employee resource groups
CONNECT is a regional network of Employee Resource Groups dedicated to attracting, growing and retaining diverse talent in the region. This All ERG Members Gathering on October 14 will bring together hundreds of members of ERGs from dozens of companies in Cincinnati USA.
Join the meeting if you:
- Are a member of an ERG or are looking for suggestions to start one
- Want to connect your ERG with a similar one at a different company
- Work at a small or mid-size company and want to connect with members of established ERGs in other companies
The morning will feature:
- Opportunities to meet with other ERG members and ERG leaders from companies to share challenges, solutions and ideas for working together
- First access to a powerful new “ERG Toolkit,” best practices from across the region
- Structured time for networking
CONNECT: All ERG Members Gathering
GE Aviation, Brian Rowe Learning Centre
Friday, October 14
Registration & Breakfast: 7:30- 8 a.m.
Program will begin promptly at 8 a.m.
This event is made possible by the generous support of GE Aviation.