September 06, 2016
Not all workers’ comp savings programs are created equal
Ask around and you’ll see that with ChamberComp, you get more than just group savings.
ChamberComp participants receive the following services from Sheakley:
- In-house safety expertise and support.
- Three free safety training sessions in a convenient webinar format on topics such as OSHA and DOT compliance ($90 value)
- Free CPR/AED training for two attendees ($190 value).
- Free seminars on important workers’ compensation topics, presented by industry experts.
- In-house workers’ compensation hearing representation.
- Dedicated workers’ compensation service team with experts in the areas of strategic claims management, settlements, handicap reimbursements, hearings, and underwriting.
- Annual comprehensive premium analysis, with program comparisons and savings projections on all BWC programs, including self-insurance, individual retrospective rating, group retrospective rating, and group rating.
- Updates on workers’ compensation and legislative changes as they occur.
ChamberComp, administrated by Sheakley, offers both group rating and group retro rating. Combined these programs are saving Chamber members over $36.1 million off their Ohio BWC Workers’ Comp Premiums.
The 2017 rate year group rating enrollment deadline is Nov. 18, 2016 and the group retro enrollment deadline is Jan. 30, 2017. If you are not a Sheakley client, request your ChamberComp savings analysis to compare us to your current program. It’s free, and there is no obligation to join, so it’s simply smart business to compare. Learn more and request your savings analysis.