Maximize Savings through Workers' Comp Group Rating Programs
Be part of the largest group rating program in southwest Ohio: ChamberComp offers two group rating programs, 1) Group Experienced Rating and 2) Group Retrospective Rating. Combined these programs are saving Chamber members over $37 million off their Ohio BWC Workers’ Comp Premiums.
Group Experience Rating
• Over 4,100 companies are projected to save more than $19 million — that’s an average of just over $4,700 per participant.
• Settling 2,078 claims in 2013, Sheakley works to help participants reduce premiums and maximize group rating discounts and group retrospective rating rebates.
• Earn BWC rebates from 2-4% participating in our FREE to members Greater Cincinnati Safety Council.
Group Retrospective Rating
• Over 640 companies are projected to receive rebates of over $17 million – that’s an average of over $27,000 per participant.
• Sheakley represents more private Group Retro Program participants than any other Third-Party-Administrator in the state.
Additional savings can be received through the Greater Cincinnati Safety Council. (see information below)
• Sheakley is local and uses a team based service model to provide comprehensive, expert claims management.
• Sheakley's service representatives are experts in identifying pre-existing conditions to help reduce employers' premiums. In 2013, Sheakley was yet again a leader in filing Handicap Reimbursements with a total of 1,078 applications, demonstrating their dedication to finding every opportunity to maximize savings.
• Always looking out for the best interest of Cincinnati USA companies, Sheakley will review your company and evaluate your savings potential through both group rating discounts and group retrospective rating rebates.
• Sheakley and the Chamber have been in partnership for 23 years and have a proud history of accurate savings projections.
The State of Ohio allows associations like the Chamber to pool their members into large groups, then treats each group as if it were a large company, offering premium savings that are otherwise available only to large companies with good claims history. Employers in group rating are billed by the state and pay their premiums directly to the state. Group rating is simply a way to achieve lower rates.
Sheakley, the Cincinnati-based administrator of ChamberComp, determines eligibility for participants using company claims and payroll records provided by the state. Because ChamberComp is the largest program in southwestern Ohio, there are more group options for your company within the program, which could mean better savings than you can receive in smaller programs.
Get your no-obligation group-rating quote
Group Rating Safety Accountability Notification
Greater Cincinnati Safety Council
Thousands of Ohio employers find value and workers’ compensation premiums savings by actively participating in their local safety councils. The Chamber's Greater Cincinnati Safety Council can help your company get valuable safety information and networking through attendance at our monthly meetings held at the Oasis Conference Center in Loveland.
• Earn rebates of 2-4% on your workers’ comp premiums
• Learn methods to reduce the number and severity of claims
• Network with other safety professionals in our region
• Stay informed on all the additional programs and services offered by the Ohio BWC to help manage claims and worker safety in your company.
For more information or assistance, contact us today!
Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber