Workers' Comp Group Rating - and Save More with Safety Council
Average premium savings $4,900
4,395 companies are projected to save a total of more than $21 million on their 2013-2014 Ohio workers' compensation premiums through the Chamber's group rating program, ChamberComp, administered by Sheakley. That’s an average savings of just over $4,900 per company.
Be part of the largest group rating program in southwest Ohio: ChamberComp offers multiple tiers that will help qualifying organizations maximize savings with discounts of up to 53% (and an additional 4% BWC Savings by participating in our fee-free Safety Council.)
The State of Ohio allows associations like the Chamber to pool their members into large groups, then treats each group as if it were a large company, offering premium savings that are otherwise available only to large companies with good claims history. Employers in group rating are billed by the state and pay their premiums directly to the state. Group rating is simply a way to achieve lower rates.
Sheakley, the Cincinnati-based administrator of ChamberComp, determines eligibility for participants using company claims and payroll records provided by the state. Because ChamberComp is the largest program in southwestern Ohio, there are more group options for your company within the program, which could mean better savings than you can receive in smaller programs.
- Current participants are projected to save more than $21 million — that’s an average of just over $4,900 per company.
- Earn up to an additional 4% BWC Savings by participating in our free to members Safety Council.
- Sheakley can help you create a safer work environment and save up to 7% in addition to your group rating discount with the Drug Free Safety Program.
- Settling 2,386 claims in 2012, Sheakley is always working to help participants reduce premiums and maximize group rating discounts and group retrospective rating rebates.
- Sheakley is local and uses a team based service model to provide comprehensive, expert claims management.
- Sheakley's service representatives are experts in identifying pre-existing conditions to help reduce employers' premiums. In 2012, Sheakley was yet again a leader in filing Handicap Reimbursements with a total of 1,348 applications, demonstrating their dedication to finding every opportunity to maximize savings.
- Always looking out for the best interest of Cincinnati USA companies, Sheakley will review your company and evaluate your savings potential through both group rating discounts and group retrospective rating rebates.
- Sheakley and the Chamber have been in partnership for 23 years and have a proud history of accurate savings projections.
You owe it to your company to check out the savings you can experience through ChamberComp. Get a free no-obligation Workers’ Comp savings projection today.
Get your no-obligation group-rating quote
Group Rating Safety Accountability Notification
Thousands of Ohio employers find value and workers’ compensation premiums
savings by actively participating in their local safety councils. The Chamber's
Greater Cincinnati Safety Council can help your company get valuable safety
information and networking through attendance at our monthly meetings held at
the Oasis Conference Center in Loveland.
- Learn how to better manage your workers’ compensation program.
- Network with other employers in your community.
- Access useful, money-saving workers’ comp and risk management information.
For more information or assistance, contact us today!
Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber