Take Control of your Energy Costs!
Energy costs typically fall within the top three expenses for most businesses. The Chamber understands just how critical this is to your bottom line. That’s why we created the Chamber Energy Savings Program, a program designed to leverage the bulk purchasing power of our membership base and pass those savings on to you. Lock in your savings with the Chamber's Energy Savings Program!
- Scan/email your most recent electricity bill to the Chamber, or fax to 513.579.3101. In some cases, a Letter of Authorization (LOA) may be required in order to retrieve historical usage from your utility.
- You'll receive a savings analysis on the next business day. It is then your choice to enter into the agreement with the most competitive supplier.
- The program is simple – the most competitive Certified Retail Electricity Provider (CRES) supplies your electricity, while your local utility will continue to deliver it. Members will get price certainty and savings they can count on.
- Members are provided "fixed rate" pricing options (one, two or three year contracts) for their electricity supply needs.
- Members gain the ability to better understand, manage and reduce their electricity costs.
- Deregulation Information