If you’ve ever had to go to an employee’s home to tell his or her family about an accident, you don’t need a reminder about the importance of maintaining a strong safety program. Now in its 100th year, the National Safety Council helps protect companies – and employees. Greater Cincinnati Safety Council classes are free for Chamber members (join and save $1,200) and merit deeper discounts on workers’ comp premiums. Plus, ChamberComp through Sheakley offers:
- Additional 4% discount with Safety Council completion
- Additional 7% discount with enrollment in Sheakley's Drug Free Safety Program
Welcome to the Greater Cincinnati Safety Council private microsite. Access to this section of cincinnatichamber.com is one of the benefits of participation in the Greater Cincinnati Safety Council. In this section, you can see the schedule of upcoming Safety Council meetings, track your company's meeting attendance, see the other participating companies, and more. Please log in to view your company information.
To qualify for the state rebate, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Join your local safety council by July 31, 2013
- Attend 10 safety council meetings or BWC sponsored events**
- Send a qualified senior-level manager to a safety council sponsored meeting
- Submit semiannual workplace accident reports for the 2013 calendar year
* The rebate offer excludes self-insuring employers, state agencies and employers enrolled in BWC's group-retrospective programs. However, BWC encourages everyone to become active safety council members.
** At least eight through the local safety council. You can get credit for up to two meetings through attendance at the BWC's Division of Safety & Hygiene (DSH) safety training courses or industry-specific training.
Meetings are held monthly at The Oasis Conference Center in Loveland.
For assistance, please contact Laurie Brinkman at 513.686.2945 or firstname.lastname@example.org.