Greater Cincinnati Safety Council
If you’ve ever had to go to an employee’s home to tell his or her family about an accident, you don’t need a reminder about the importance of maintaining a strong safety program. Now in its 100th year, the National Safety Council helps protect companies – and employees. Greater Cincinnati Safety Council classes are free for Chamber members (join and save $1,200) and merit deeper discounts on workers’ comp premiums. Plus, ChamberComp through Sheakley offers:
- Additional 2-4% discount with Safety Council completion
- Additional 7% discount with enrollment in Sheakley's Drug Free Safety Program
In this section, you can see the schedule of upcoming Safety Council meetings, and track your company's meeting attendance.
To qualify for the state rebate, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Join your local safety council by July 31, 2016
- Attend 10 safety council meetings or BWC sponsored events**
- Send a qualified senior-level manager to a safety council sponsored meeting
- Submit semiannual workplace accident reports for the 2016 calendar year
* The rebate offer excludes self-insuring employers and state agencies. However, BWC encourages everyone to become active safety council members.
** At least eight through the local safety council. You can get credit for up to two meetings through attendance at the BWC's Division of Safety & Hygiene (DSH) safety training courses or industry-specific training.
Meetings are held monthly at The Oasis Conference Center in Loveland
For assistance, please contact Diana Long at 513.686.2946 or email@example.com.
Safety Council Pages: