Hamilton County Business
The Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber and the Hamilton County Business Center
(HCBC) have teamed up on a membership benefit program that means a greater value
to members of both organizations and promotes regional cooperation.
joint member, your business will enjoy the following benefits:
- Discounts on business expenses from workers’ comp, health insurance, office supplies, credit card processing, air travel, energy savings and more
- Member-pricing on networking events, educational programs and employee professional development
- Member-pricing for customized business leads lists
- Marketing exposure through inclusion in our Search-for-a-Business online membership directory and Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber website
- Exposure and recognition through volunteer committee opportunities
- Customized member communications that provide Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber and regional business news, opinions, articles on business and government issues, notifications of events and programs
- Credibility as a Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber member through display of window decal/plaque and use of Chamber logo
- Advocacy on the local, state and federal levels on issues important to your business
- Growth expertise by participating on committees
This membership opportunity allows companies that are HCBC clients* to join
the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber for only $99.
*HCBC clients are
defined as those companies identified by the HCBC as tenants located at
1775/1776 Mentor Avenue. Upon graduation, these companies will be invoiced full
dues for the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber.