Are you or your company or organization planning a program or event targeted for the Cincinnati business community? Post your event on the Chamber's popular Events Calendar. Your event will get great visibility and credibility by being displayed in the Chamber's website calendar. In addition to individual postings, the Chamber offers membership packages that include posting credits. For more information, please call the Customer Focus Center at 513.579.3111.
How much does event posting cost?
One calendar posting 'credit' is required for each posting, and cost $25 each for members, $40 each for non-members. Gold members receive a limited number of calendar posting credits with Gold membership. Credits are part of your company account, and can be shared and used by any employees of the company.
How do I post an event?
Event posting is self-service. You must have a login account on the Chamber's web site, and must have calendar posting credits in your account.
- Log into the Chamber website - click the login button, located at the top of all Chamber website pages, and log in by entering your username and password. If you have done business with the Chamber but don't have a password or username, click 'Forgot Password' to reset it. If you are a new customer, click 'Create a Login' to add a new account.
- Go to your personal My Chamber Account page. You must be logged-in to view this page.
- Scroll to the bottom of this page to the Downloads section and click on Local Calendar Posting. This page displays your available event posting credits and a list of current and prior event postings. Current listings can be updated until the event date has passed. To post a new event, click on Create a New Local Calendar Posting.
- The website will alert you if you need to purchase posting credits. Follow the link and instructions to purchase credits. You may purchase and store posting credits in your website account for future use.
- Please read the disclaimer and click Continue.
- Enter your event details in the fields provided. You can link the event title to your own registration page, or create an event details page on the Chamber site. Images can be embedded in your posting, but they must already be posted on the internet, on another web site or image hosting site. The Chamber website does not offer image uploading.
- When you are finished editing, click Save Calendar Posting. Information will be saved, and you will be redirected back to your Main Calendar Posting Page.
- To view your postings, click on Events Calendar in the white box on the right side column of most Chamber website pages. Make sure the Chamber & Local box is checked at the top your screen and your event will appear on the calendar in date order.