The CEO Roundtable brings CEOs and Presidents of regional companies together for a confidential and invigorating exchange of information, ideas and insights.
Each Roundtable consists of 8 to 12 members of noncompetitive companies representing various types of industries and organizations, including not-for-profits. Through monthly or every other month meetings, members enjoy candid, confidential discussions and receive advice and support from fellow CEOs who understand and share the unique challenges of top-level management.
CEO Roundtable participation provides:
- An informal, trusted board of advisors
- Discussions focused on CEO-level issues
- Diverse perspectives creating visionary solutions and ideas
- Resourceful and engaged peer leadership
- Personal and professional growth
- Opportunities for retreats, golf outings and other activities
- CEO-only events, tours, outings and other roundtable activities
Click here to learn about the application process.
A word from our CEO Roundtable Chair
||“Just as steel sharpens steel, CEOs in CEO Roundtables make each other stronger. Each group offers a safe place for leaders to work through challenges and share successes. If you're the top level decision maker for your business, and are ready to think/follow through on critical business decisions... the CEO Roundtable has been the right fit for leaders like you for over 30 years.”
David Velie | CEO Roundtable Chair | Managing Partner | AMEND Consulting LLC
Need more information?
Contact Amy Thompson at 513.579.3141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.