Manufacturing in Ohio is a powerhouse, producing $80.0 billion worth of goods and employing over 600,000 people. Manufacturing builds wealth, sparks innovation and is a catalyst for broad economic expansion. If you are a manufacturer looking to expand and looking for critical ideas pertaining to your business, please join the Chamber for a brief, high-level discussion focusing on the following:
- The top public policy proposals to keep Ohio competitive, both within the US and internationally;
- How Ohio’s education and training programs can best address projected workforce shortages;
- New digital and technical resources to enhance competitiveness, particularly with international competitors;
- Setting measures or metrics to document progress on these issues in October, 2014; and, finally,
- Your suggestions and comments about the best and most impactful steps that manufacturing supporters should take.