2014 Energy Summit
This important and timely program will highlight:
- Updates on critical developments in Ohio’s policies on energy efficiency and opportunities in competitive energy markets. Speaker: Mr. James P. Henning, President, Duke Energy Ohio, Inc./Duke Energy , will summarize Ohio’s recent policy work on energy mandates and how those changes affect your energy project decisions.
- A hands on approach to understanding your Duke Energy bill and how to act on the information presented.
- Project incentives: New policy directions could affect your project’s go or no go.
- The Big Picture: How to assess your energy profile – where to start; how much can you do yourself and when do you need expert help.
- Customer Choice: Developing and evaluating an apples-to-apples comparison of energy suppliers.
- Case Study: The Cincinnati Zoo - Mark Fisher, the Cincinnati Zoo’s Vice President of Facilities, Planning, & Sustainability will describe the business case that guides the Zoo’s extensive commitment to investments in on-site energy projects. You can learn from Mark’s experience – he has dealt with problems and challenges that you are likely to confront! Mark will answer questions that could impact work – and success – at your facility!
Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden
3400 Vine Street
Customer Focus Center