If the Cincinnati region had a brand, what would it be? How can you use it to attract the best talent to your organization?
The Cincinnati Chamber has been a key strategic partner in a dedicated effort led by Source Cincinnati to define Cincinnati’s brand essence – how we tell and show our region’s story in an authentic, competitively differentiating and unifying way in the marketplace. Join us to learn about the approach and the new tools available to you to enhance your recruitment efforts.
- Understand Cincinnati’s unique assets and the powerful ways to position them in your talent attraction messaging.
- Learn how to use the NEW Regional Positioning Brand Guide and digital toolkit to make your marketing and talent attraction materials shine.
- Focus on your organization's own employment branding and how it connects to the positioning.
- Learn about other great resources for attracting, acquiring and retaining diverse talent to your organization.
- Meet new people and have a little fun!
No cost to attend. Open to Chamber Members only.
Designed for marketing/communications teams, human resources professionals, and talent recruiters.
Resigration opens at 2:30 p.m. Workshop from 3-4:30 p.m.
This session is also being offered on: May 2 - click to register.